Are you a people person with exceptional relationship building skills? Do you like talking on the phone? Are you comfortable making cold calls? Are you a creative problem-solver who proactively finds solutions to problems? Do you want to join a smart, hardworking team at fast-paced company?
As a Relationship Manager at Catering Brand, you’ll work directly with our customers to ensure they have a seamless experience. You’ll know our product and their accounts inside and out. You’ll work quickly to troubleshoot any issues they’re having with a positive and helpful attitude. You’ll share customer feedback with our sales and product teams to help improve Catering Brand.
• Respond quickly and effectively to our customers via email and phone
• Build strategic long term relationships with our customers
• Clearly communicate Catering Brand value proposition to customers
• Ability to make 60 calls per day
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment with strong attention to detail
• Problem solver with a can-do attitude
• Amazing customer service skills to ensure our customers are successful
• 1-3 years of professional experience
• Competitive base salary
• Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team
VP Sales & Marketing
Are you a people person with exceptional skills in building a relationship? Do you breathe and eat marketing and sales? Are you on top of all social media websites? Are you a creative problem-solver who proactively finds solutions to problems? Do you want to join a smart, hardworking team at the fast-paced company?
• Direct and coordinate company sales and marketing functions.
• Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology.
• Direct and oversee the company marketing function to identify and develop new customers for products and services.
• Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, social marketing, field marketing, and new project development.
• Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
• Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets, and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
• Plan and coordinate public affairs, and communications efforts, to include public relations and community outreach.
• Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
• Participate in the development of new project proposals.
• Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
• Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials.
• Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
• Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs.
• Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
• Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance operations.
• Work with department managers and corporate staff to develop five year and ten-year business plans for the company.
• Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
• Provide leadership and coordination of company sales and marketing functions
• Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy
• Monitor and analyze sales and marketing activity against goals
• Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate sales staff.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations. Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
• Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
• Five to ten years of experience in a senior-level sales and/or marketing position.
• Work requires the willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Technology Company is looking for an intern to assist our team while learning different aspects of our company.
Duties of the position include:
• Calling contacts to set-up meetings and gather information
• Posting content to our website
• Internet research
• Blogging on industry websites
• Manage Email Marketing list
• Manage database of contacts
• Be a Media, Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, and Communications, major or a recent college graduate looking to start in one of these areas.
• Have strong writing, communication, internet and organizational skills
• Have a positive attitude and some experience with restaurant marketing services
• Be willing to work a minimum of 15 to 30 hours per week the hours are flexible.
© 2016 Catering Brand All rights reserved
No products in the cart.